My Critical Reflection

 The goal I set for myself initially was to improve my grammar and to able to communicate fluently. After going through this module , I have learned several skillset such as proper communication , citation , paraphrasing and writing of formal report. The class was just lively and fun with Professor Brad teaching us. Small activities such as peers feedback allowed us to share our thoughts and opinion for each other and grow together as a class.

Towards the final group project assignment , I was able to slowly adapt using proper grammar and tried to change the way I interact with my peers. The amount of research done for formal reports and going through examples of professional articles has brought me great motivation that one day , I could write the same way as they do and bring this knowledge into my future project and workplace. Presentation wise , It has been a long time since I did formal presentation and there a lot of room for improvement. Nonetheless I have gained valuable feedback from Professor Brad and my peers. With these feedbacks , I will continue to work on it and strive to be the best version of myself. 

I am grateful for the opportunity given , patience and guidance from Professor Brad as well as the supportive feedback from my peers. This module has certainly prepared me well for my future path and the unforgettable memories we have made together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Summary final draft

Formal letter

Annotated Summary